Calling West Coast Mooniacs

lotsofgadgets

I have to be in LA for business December 13-16.  Any chance one of you would be up for a a $100 hamburger run on Saturday 12/15 if I cover the gas (@Chrixxer)?  Having never flown in the LA airspace, I'd love to ride along with an experienced local to see it first hand.   

Thanks in Advance

-Dennis

1 hour ago, lotsofgadgets said:

I have to be in LA for business December 13-16.  Any chance one of you would be up for a a $100 hamburger run on Saturday 12/15 if I cover the gas (@Chrixxer)?  Having never flown in the LA airspace, I'd love to ride along with an experienced local to see it first hand.   

Thanks in Advance

-Dennis

I would love to but will be on the other side of the country in New York City those exact same days. 

2 hours ago, lotsofgadgets said:

Thanks in Advance

-Dennis

Id be more than happy to if youre fine with flying with a youngster.

I fly out of john wayne and camarillio is usually a pretty fun location with some great food.

Nik

12 hours ago, lotsofgadgets said:

Thanks in Advance

-Dennis

LA airspace!  Busy!  I’ve done it VFR once or twice- but it’s best done IFR IMO!  I like my VFr flights to be relaxing, and with little traffic... not feeling like I’m flying through an asteroid field!

fun though- and you get a real sense of just how big that area is!

Edited by M016576