$600 gets it all

40 minutes ago, salty said:

I’m interested in the AI. What’s the model and is it working?

Not trying to butt in here, but if you don't want it all, I have a SigmaTek AI with vacuum flag that was removed from my standby position to install a G5.  It does not have any AP pickups.  Worked perfectly when removed.  Let me know if you are interested.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 201Mooniac said:

Not trying to butt in here, but if you don't want it all, I have a SigmaTek AI with vacuum flag that was removed from my standby position to install a G5.  It does not have any AP pickups.  Worked perfectly when removed.  Let me know if you are interested.

I bet you’re fun at the bar!:D

Edited by Shadrach
  • Like 2

No worries on my part since I want to sell everything as a bundle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the story on the KX170B's?  Mine just crapped out and I'm trying to narrow down if it's something in the plane or something in the radio.

The two 170’s and the 175 work. If you’re interested in the bundle you’ll be number #3 in line. I can keep you apprised. Is your unit just not powering up?

2 hours ago, xcrmckenna said:

Is your unit just not powering up?

If I'm number 3, I probably won't make it.  Just static on the comm side no matter what I do.  Won't transmit either.  (Tested with my handheld right next to the radio wondering if it was an antenna problem or something.  Nav seem to recieve fine.  I can hear the ident but I haven't been flying to see if it will swing the needle.

If I'm number 3, I probably won't make it.  Just static on the comm side no matter what I do.  Won't transmit either.  (Tested with my handheld right next to the radio wondering if it was an antenna problem or something.  Nav seem to recieve fine.  I can hear the ident but I haven't been flying to see if it will swing the needle.

Yeah sounds like something internal. There are a few shops that work on the 170’s. Their quotes are in the $300 ranges. You might start with this guy. And the number one fell through.

http://kx170b.com

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 4:42 PM, 201Mooniac said:

What's the asking price and what degree tilt?

• 2 weeks later...