ADS-B-in Stratus 1S for sale (SOLD)

Just pulled the trigger on a Sentry and I have a Stratus 1 for sale.  Comes with its case, anti-skld rubber pad w/tray, 6' recharging cable, suction mount for tray, and one iStore 2.1A AC adaptor for charging cable.

it in 2014 and it has about 170 hours on it (I use in only in US or when I am less than 25 nm from the US border)

This pic is for the unit itself, its case and the charger.  The cable, the tray, the rubber anti-skid tray holder and the suction cup mount for the tray are still in the Mooney.  I will pull them when either of the two following conditions are met:

1. the Sentry gets here to replace it, or
  2. someone makes an offer.

Looking for $300.  Current ones sell for $400 elsewhere.  I am not fussed about the money, but it should go to a good home.

316852367_StratusKitComplete.thumb.JPG.16276cd5a888108e790b7c02a52beec7.JPG

Bumping this topic with the addition of all the remainder of the components retrieved from my Mooney.  Note both a long and short power cable and a spare suction cut base for the holder.  Note also the rubber mat for mounting on the glareshield (not possible for those of us without at least the 201 windshield mod which actually provides a deeper glareshield).

If the listed price does not excite you, make me an offer.

SOLD on 20 January 2019

On 1/14/2019 at 10:36 PM, FFpilotChris said:

They are starting out at 150 on ebay.   I will give  you 180 plus shipping if you want.

Chris:

Sold to you (at least I think is it you) on Facebook.