TruTrak Fly-in Factory Tour

Jeev

We have a date confirmed with Trutrak, 1/18/1019!  Please let me know who will be there so we can make plans.  They are located at Springdale Municipal Airport (KASG), the street address is:

1488 S Old Missouri Rd.
Springdale, AR 72764

https://trutrakflightsystems.com/pages/contact-us

I am looking forward to meeting all you guys!!!

Sanjeev

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jeev said:

We have a date confirmed with Trutrak, 1/18/1019!  Please let me know who will be there so we can make plans.  They are located at Springdale Municipal Airport (KASG), the street address is:

1488 S Old Missouri Rd.
Springdale, AR 72764

https://trutrakflightsystems.com/pages/contact-us

I am looking forward to meeting all you guys!!!

Sanjeev

Weather permitting I will be there.

It's on my calendar weather permitting

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

My wife just asked me if I put it in foreflight yet. Lol. Nope. Dang Arkansas is a big state. 519 nm. Still wanting to go. Might make it more than a day trip.

3 minutes ago, NJMac said:

I just did 1200 in one day yesterday. I’m spent still today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NICE!!! I like the long flights and have been flying LAS to TPA at least once per year in my J for the last 6 years.  Now that I have the 310R they are way more comfy and having boots, hot props and extra power is nice but MAN DO I MISS the efficiency mainly in fuel burn of my J!!  After a full day of flying especially if there was a lot of IMC I am also spent.

• Like 2

NICE!!! I like the long flights and have been flying LAS to TPA at least once per year in my J for the last 6 years.  Now that I have the 310R they are way more comfy and having boots, hot props and extra power is nice but MAN DO I MISS the efficiency mainly in fuel burn of my J!!  After a full day of flying especially if there was a lot of IMC I am also spent.
I hand flew it all. Maybe Trutrac can do a pitty install on mine while we're there.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, NJMac said:

I hand flew it all. Maybe Trutrac can do a pitty install on mine while we're there.

On one of my trips to FL the Century III in the J was INOP cause we were waiting on a overhauled computer.  I said "oh well Ill just hand fly".  Ha that was a LONG round trip with out an autopilot, I feel your pain. 

• Like 1

We are all set with Trutrak, they will have food and drinks available for all of us and we will have a Q&A session during lunch followed by a factory tour.  

Everyone please plan on a January 18th 2019 11:00am arrival and a 12pm start time for the lunch at TruTrak.  Parking and services are avialable at the FBO Summit Aviation.

We can start a list of people who will be staying the night incase we all want to get together for some food and drinks that night.

Sanjeev

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone! We are getting closer to our date and I am really hoping the weather cooperates.  I bought a commercial ticket just in case so I will be there for sure.  Everyone still in?