Like new JPI EDM 830 for sale - SOLD

JohnB

Selling my JP Instruments Engine Data Monitor 830 which was removed for upgrades in my Mooney M20M - 6 Cyl airplane. Unit works flawlessly at time of removal, one of my favorite units. Configured for 6 cylinder, TIT probe display, FF, GPH, EGT, CHT, CLD, DIF, OAT, RPM, MP, %HP,  built in USB port for downloading your engine data,  and when connected to GPS source will give you REQ to next waypoint, Numeric CO level in ppm if connected to appropriate equipment and many more.  Unit bought new in 2016.

EDM 830 In flight Pictures of this unit.

IMG_0767b.bmp

EDM 830 in panel.bmp

NO PROBES ARE INCLUDED WITH THIS SALE.

EDM 830 Unit for sale plus flush mounting bracket. (See pictures) . Best offer up to 1/2 Retail. If someone bids the 1/2 retail amount it will be theirs, otherwise, bid what you wish. All offers considered!

Here is the unit from the JPI website if you're not familiar with these.

https://www.jpinstruments.com/shop/edm-8301/

IMG_8491.JPG

IMG_8492.JPG

IMG_8493.JPG

IMG_8494.JPG

Edited by JohnB

Thanks for the interest! Accepting offers now for the unit. Best offer up to 1/2 of retail price gets the unit. If someone bids more than half of retail price, I will reduce that price to half of retail and it will be theirs for that price as Im not trying to make money on the unit,  but recoup some of its costs.  Check due within 7 days of confirmed accepted offer. 

Here are the retail costs and descriptions of the EDM 830.

https://www.jpinstruments.com/shop/edm-8301/

Please bid by PM. Thanks!!

On 12/12/2018 at 4:51 PM, MIm20c said:

John what was the eis upcharge on the txi reusing your sensors?  Normal list is $4600, wonder what type of credit Garmin offers. 

They were able to re-use most of the probes and sensors from the JPI system, with exception of the pressure sensors (oil and fuel pressure) which had to be replaced with Garmin specific ones. Other than that, there were no additional upcharges for using my JPI sensors for the other instruments.

Which reminds me, that I do have both the OEM fuel and oil pressure transducers, that were removed from my airplane, so if anyone needs either or both of those, let me know.

I did notice no probes just after I sent my post. Sorry bout that..I am interested in the Engine Monitor. I have a Bellanca Super Viking and I think it would be a nice addition to an older panel. Aircraft Spruce and Chief are selling the 830 with $400.00 rebate. I can purchase a brand new one with Warranty out the door with ALL harnesses for $2829 - 400 = $2429.00.

To purchase all the harnesses and probes separately will run about $1,100.00....I will offer $800.00 since its used with no warranty and I have to round me up 1K plus of probes and harnessess.

J.P. INSTRUMENTS EDM-830 ENGINE MONITORING SYSTEM
EDM830.jpg
(Click image for a larger view)
EDM830.jpg
jpi-730and830.jpg
Special Order
From $2575.00 to $3550.00

Cylinder #:

Model:

Part Number:
10-03724
Quantity: