Mooney Lunch Roundup in Alabama

Pilotja5

Alabama Mooney Lunch Round Up  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Where would everyone like to meet for lunch for the Alabama Mooney Round Up

• Cullman (KCMD)
    • Eufala (KEUF)
    • Jack Edwards (KJKA)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/29/2018 at 04:12 AM

Looks like we are scheduled to meet up at Cullman (KCMD) next Saturday, Jan. 26. I am looking forward to having another good group. Last time we did this, I believe we had 9 Mooney’s fly in. So long as the weather is good, my wife and two daughters will be joining. Let’s get a head count on who all is confirmed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41 minutes ago, Brandontwalker said:

Let’s get a head count on who all is confirmed.

Assuming I make it to NC to pick up my plane this weekend from annual and the weather next weekend holds out, I will be there +1.

Hey Everyone, the weather is looking decent.  We are planning on having the Mooney Roundup in KCMD, Cullman, AL on Saturday.  We plan to be there by 11:30am CT.  Have a good lunch and plan on packing the ramp with Mooney's!  Now hoping My partner and my Mooney is out of the Avionics shop by the end of the week!  I will be there one way or the other at 11:30.  See you Saturday!

I'm hoping to make it but my wife is wanting to fly to south Georgia so... we'll see.  Be aware that Cullman is a jump zone and the LZ is in the center of the field, so monitor the freq for the jump plane and avoid overflying mid field if they're active.

• Like 1

Hey Everyone!  I have called and warned the Prop Diner that we are coming.  The weather is looking good!  I am doubtful my plane will be back, but there will be good times by all.  Bring the Mooney's in and lets have some fun.  Hoping everyone has a safe flight and some good fellowship!

Hey guys, we're headed to the PPP at LAL and I can't make it to your fly-in but please pass the word that if anyone is interested in flying in the Mooney Caravan to AirVenture that this might be a great year to do it. The required training clinic will be at KHKY in Western NC which is the closest it has been to AL. The Clinic which is June 13-16 will give you the minimum level of formation training you need to fly the Caravan. The Wing Lead is @kpaul with @Marcopolo and myself are serving as his local hosts. Further info including registration details will be shared on MS as available but KP and I would be happy to answer any questions. The Caravan itself will assemble at KMSN on 7/19 to fly into KOSH on 7/20.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Bob_Belville said:

Hey guys, we're headed to the PPP at LAL and I can't make it to your fly-in but please pass the word that if anyone is interested in flying in the Mooney Caravan to AirVenture that this might be a great year to do it. The required training clinic will be at KHKY in Western NC which is the closest it has been to AL. The Clinic which is June 13-16 will give you the minimum level of formation training you need to fly the Caravan. The Wing Lead is @kpaul with @Marcopolo and myself are serving as his local hosts. Further info including registration details will be shared on MS as available but KP and I would be happy to answer any questions. The Caravan itself will assemble at KMSN on 7/19 to fly into KOSH on 7/20.

Will do.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bob_Belville said:

Bob,

Thanks for the shout-out.  

I am planning on flying in for the lunch tomorrow.

• Like 2