Mooney search starting...

ReconMax

On 11/11/2018 at 11:49 AM, ReconMax said:

I've seen a few go by that were a little bit above my price point. There is about a $30K gap between what I want to pay and what I want to have..

Just figure out how your going to cover the extra $30k now. You’re going to do it anyway, might as well consign to it now and be looking in the correct pool. =)

3 hours ago, ReconMax said:

Just wanted to swing back to this topic I originally started when I first started considering a Mooney and found Mooney Space.

I will be taking possession of my M20J tomorrow and beginning my transition training. It is a very exciting time and I hope everything goes okay.

I started out looking at C models. I considered E, F, J and K models seriously before deciding that a J model would be most appropriate for me. I learned a lot by reading Mooney Space so, thanks to everyone for all the great content. Especially thanks to @gsxrpilot who provided a great deal of thought input for me to consider. He met with me personally and spent a good deal of time chatting with me on the phone. Thank you Paul for sharing your considerable knowledge with me.

Also, thanks to JD out at SWTA in Smithville, TX for doing a great PPI. Also, thanks to Parker Woodruff who helped me with insurance and will be helping me with my transition training.

My old airplane...

Airplane002.JPG.0c57f931eddbb24679573f28db5558db.JPG

My New airplane...

img_003.jpg.bd23bc4e748b3f8640c5350613583107.jpg

Guess I like red, white and gold... :P

I remember drooling at these photos on the (short-lived) listing, congratulations!  And that's no ordinary J -- it's an Allegro, the best of the breed!

• Like 4