Rocket CG?

SpamPilot

Spam,

it helps when you update your avatar details... become a known person...

If you want somebody to go out of their way to help you...

Try helping yourself first...

An unknown entity, named Spam, wants me to share personal details...

what should I do???

Best regards,

-a-

This from a person who obscures their tail number, uses the cryptic "crusoam" as an alias, and signs as "-a-"?

I'm not expecting people to do something they are uncomfortable with, but I wasn't expecting such a cold response.  I've never received that kind of treatment from any of my other posts on this forum.  If you're trying to make me go away, please direct your negativity elsewhere.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Spam,

I like you. Kind of want to get to know you better, as most people that post a few times each week.

What kind of treatment did I give you?

You may be mis-reading my post... it wasn’t meant to be icy cold... but, i’m Still learning how to write...

I may have been here a while.  And I might know how to get the answer you are looking for.

I tried to give you a short cut.

You seem to want to blaze a trail, and go your own way.

Best regards,

-anthony, close friends call me A, caruso-

The rest of my tail number is available on the FAA website. It is partially obscured for security from the rest of the non-flying world...

13 minutes ago, SpamPilot said:

This from a person who obscures their tail number, uses the cryptic "crusoam" as an alias, and signs as "-a-"?

I'm not expecting people to do something they are uncomfortable with, but I wasn't expecting such a cold response.  I've never received that kind of treatment from any of my other posts on this forum.  If you're trying to make me go away, please direct your negativity elsewhere.

Wow! That reply to one of THE most respected members of this community will get you no where around here. Obviously you're new around here and some ignorance can be excused. But an apology is in order to Anthony who as you might have noticed, is a Supporter of the site, has a positive rating of 5715 and over 20K responses. This might as well be Anthony's house.

Or never mind, see you later. Maybe you can get your info elsewhere.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SpamPilot said:

Cryptic "carusoam" is simply Anthony's last name and initials. What relation is "SpamPilot" to your name?

I note that you are fairly new here, and have zero information of any kind in your avatar, yet you feel free to throw stones at people who have some in theirs. People who live in glass houses, etc. 

Your chosen font is also difficult to read.

Coming out combative will not win you any friends here. If you doubt that, reread Paul's post above. Chill out, relax and apologize, act friendly and you'll be surprised how much happier your life will become. Or stay angry, continue to strike out at people around you and stay pissed at the world, but you'll do that alone . . . .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/10/2018 at 9:37 AM, SpamPilot said:

Would any Rocket 305 owners mind posting their zero-fuel, zero-pax weight and CG location?

I'd love to see a complete Rocket 305 Weight and Balance, too, for comparison purposes.

Not withstanding the above, the Rocket has one of the craziest weight and balance profiles of any Mooney out there.  A number have long range tanks, which make it even worse.  Basically, it is a 2 person airplane.  Even with not much fuel it will be out of CG Range with 3 people---but it is fast and has a great climb rate.  I've attached an Excel file showing one with long range tanks.  Play "what-if" with it and see the issues.

wb Version 3.8 231 Rocket.xls

11 hours ago, gsxrpilot said:

Wow! That reply to one of THE most respected members of this community will get you no where around here. Obviously you're new around here and some ignorance can be excused. But an apology is in order to Anthony who as you might have noticed, is a Supporter of the site, has a positive rating of 5715 and over 20K responses. This might as well be Anthony's house.

Or never mind, see you later. Maybe you can get your info elsewhere.

If he doesn't like Anthony, he is going to hate me. :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2018 at 9:21 PM, SpamPilot said:

Well that’s a Asshole way to get nowhere in this Community!!!

• Like 1