Sidewinder-Starter-SOS Box and more

TWinter

Thought I'd toss this out there and I will get pictures up this weekend.

Mooney has been sold so I have a few things left that won't do me any good in the twin.

SIDEWINDER TUG  asking $1030 shipped to lower 48 SOLD

New Skytec Starter.. $215.00 shipped SOLD

Shower of Sparks Box. 9 months old.

Mooney Cabin/Engine Cover. Was from a K model, but I put it on the E and looks and works fine. Has a slit cut in the top for my boomerang antenna. Very Heavy Duty. $275 shipped SOLD

Mooney Sun Shades. $50 shipped SOLD

Black Sheepskin Seat Covers with headrest both pilot and co-pilot side. New $245 shipped SOLD

Tempest Plugs $175 shipped

Trim Wheel..bought as a spare, you know, just in case.. $95 shipped

Lasar Plexi Landing Light Cover. Lens only, probably fab your own or get the little L brackets from Lasar. $50.00 shipped

Ignition Switch and Cabin Door Lock. $100 SOLD

Prop Covers. Never used.. $25 shipped.

Cowl Plugs $75 shipped SOLD

Fuel Senders Unit R/L $75 shipped 

-Tom

A59938A5-AD0F-444A-AE20-E6C2F325F3B8.jpeg

5A579CF2-A0B3-4D2B-AD3C-8CEBE8B4E22B.jpeg

5F0F5111-757A-4EC0-A950-5F0460A13DD0.jpeg

7373E24A-A77A-41DD-8443-FAB275DD7AD4.jpeg

6D1643FB-69F7-4CB1-9C3E-BA6CEAD56E0F.jpeg

7BE57BA9-0B3E-444C-B28E-086E2B77F716.jpeg

4C7480BF-B480-4DA7-8F40-EC3C2252248A.jpeg

Are they the same height as J seats or E?. There is enough room in them to fold forward and back.. You might check the Rocky Mountain site. In all honesty...they might say there are particular measurements for "correct" fitment among different planes, but when I bought the Twin Comanche it had tan sheepskin up front. I took them off to wash them and compared them to the "special order" tan Mooney ones that I had in my E..They were darn near the same in pattern and color. I put the Mooney tan on the rear seats of the Comanche and kept the tan ones that were already on the Comanche up front. I'd give a hundred dollar bill if someone that didn't know could tell what was what...When the day is over I don't think there is a big pattern difference after they are installed and strapped up.

-Tom 

deats.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...