Rosen Sunvisor Replacement

I am looking at upgrading to Rosen visors while my 67F is in the interior shop. Chief Aircraft has a range of 1968-1999. Has anyone else upgraded or have advise? I have the original visors

Thank You!!

I looked at them at Oshkosh. I think they will work with a 67 but I would contact them with pictures of your mounting point and get them their input.

They are nice, but many they are PRICEY!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

45 minutes ago, Mooney1 said:

I am looking at upgrading to Rosen visors while my 67F is in the interior shop. Chief Aircraft has a range of 1968-1999. Has anyone else upgraded or have advise? I have the original visors

Thank You!!

They also are installed under an STC and the associated paperwork. I am sure there is a reason for that requirement, but I would love for someone to explain it to me.

I got them when a mechanic cracked my pilot side visor with his noggin.  They were same cost as factory replacement.

Overall, they are nice to have, but they are *big.*  There are two set-screws that you must be careful with so they don't ding up the headliner.

en-route, being able to block a substantial part of the glare coming in the side window is the biggest benefit, i've found.

-dan

7 minutes ago, exM20K said:

I got them when a mechanic cracked my pilot side visor with his noggin.  They were same cost as factory replacement.

Overall, they are nice to have, but they are *big.*  There are two set-screws that you must be careful with so they don't ding up the headliner.

en-route, being able to block a substantial part of the glare coming in the side window is the biggest benefit, i've found.

-dan

Good info Dan

Thank You

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...