Custom Child Airplane Rockers

With the holidays approaching I have the perfect gift for you and your little one(s)! These custom made rockers are perfect for your aspiring aviator and they are painted to closely match your exact aircraft. Each rocker is hand made and have been modeled to match your airplane. We can do tip tanks, three blade prop, a yoke that matches the type in your airplane, and engines on each wing (for the twins)! Lead time is 4 weeks to construct, paint, and gain approval from the customer to ship. Cost is $500 plus shipping and a deposit is required to get work started along with high quality photos of the exterior for the painting. 

You can inquire here but if you would like to place an order, please email me at gallagheraviationllc@gmail.com. 

James Gallagher

1539677093_MarketingFlyersv4.thumb.jpg.da0554ff737508af5afcaf92541d367b.jpg

Rocker 5.jpg

Rocker 1.jpg

Rocker 3.jpg

Rocker 2.jpg

• Like 3

That is beautiful!

The kids will learn at an early age...

- effects of weight of the machine.

- effects of efficiency while riding it.

Got any with a proper tail?

- Give the kids a choice.

- Bet they select the faster one.

My kids grew up using the biplane version... they loved it!

Best regards,

-a-

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, carusoam said:

That is beautiful!

Best regards,

-a-

I still have my kids biplane version.  They out grew it but I didn’t.

That is beautiful!

Best regards,
-a-

The “proper tail” is nothing hard to do. We have only done a V tail and a Cessna 182 is in the works. I’ll post pictures of its construction here soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I'll take on with the "correct" tail in 12 months. Due in May, should be on his / her own plane at 7 months, right?

The “proper tail” is nothing hard to do. We have only done a V tail and a Cessna 182 is in the works. I’ll post pictures of its construction here soon.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'll take on with the "correct" tail in 12 months. Due in May, should be on his / her own plane at 7 months, right?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Congrats! We welcomed our son into this world on August 15th and he has already logged some rocker time! He’ll get the real deal air time this weekend.7d4ec683235e90f97912137f7ffd9389.jpg

• Like 2

James,

Those are very nice.  Here are the two planes my father made for my son.  The second is a pedal P-51, you steer the tail wheel with the stick, it has a battery powered engine for the prop including throttle control, nav lights and of course it also has guns that have muzzle flashes and sound with the trigger on the stick.  My son is now 22.  The rocker is in my attic and the P-51 is hanging from the garage ceiling at my parents, keepsakes for sure.

rocker.jpg

pedal.jpg

• Like 4

9 hours ago, kpaul said:

James,

Those are very nice.  Here are the two planes my father made for my son.  The second is a pedal P-51, you steer the tail wheel with the stick, it has a battery powered engine for the prop including throttle control, nav lights and of course it also has guns that have muzzle flashes and sound with the trigger on the stick.  My son is now 22.  The rocker is in my attic and the P-51 is hanging from the garage ceiling at my parents, keepsakes for sure.

rocker.jpg

pedal.jpg

Raising the bar! Those are great! 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/1/2018 at 8:36 AM, OSUAV8TER said:

Congrats! We welcomed our son into this world on August 15th and he has already logged some rocker time! He’ll get the real deal air time this weekend.7d4ec683235e90f97912137f7ffd9389.jpg

I can see the benefit of the V tail. He may find a conventional tail a bit uncomfortable.

Clarence