Sold: McCauley 3 blade prop

74" McCauley "Black Mac" 3 blade prop removed this month from an STC installation in a Cessna 170 w/ 180 hp Lycoming.  This prop was new in 2013 and has no damage to the blades.  Model B3D36C424/74SA-0.  Total time 488 hrs.  Sale includes the log, documentation and installation instructions for Mooney B,C,D,E,F, and G models, and polished aluminum spinner.   The engine prop combination was running very smoothly but the prop was replaced with a 80" Hartzell for better short field performance.  $6500  Sale does not include crating or shipping.  Dave Woodcock 206-719-7116  aerialphotos@olypen.com  I can provide more photos and information.

IMG_4282.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

From the information i have in front of me  - It is the STC #SA315CH issued to McCauley for the Mooney models M20A, B,C,D,E,F, AND G.  It shows that this prop can be installed on the 0-360-A1D, 0-360 A1A, and IO-360-A1A.  I'm not a A&P mechanic but this STC will go with the prop and I believe all you would need is maybe a form 337 filled out by the installer who bolts it on.  Existing governor should work just fine. Hope this helps.  I can send more detailed photos if you need them and copies of the STC, log book, etc.

• 2 months later...
  • dwoodcock changed the title to Sold: McCauley 3 blade prop