115cf Oxygen Bottles

jgarrison

I just bought several 115cf Oxygen bottles for my own use, but bought extras. They will arrive at my place in a few days. These are the large bottles used on the Bravos/Ovations/Eagles/Acclaims and some older planes (like the M20K-252). The composite bottle installed in your plane has a 15 year service life, so planes from the late 80's and early 90's are coming up on the second round. Planes from 2002-2003 are coming up on their first change. Price is $1,500 plus shipping (plus sales taxes if shipped to TX). Email me if you would like one. jimmy @ allamericanaircraft.com

Me too..arrived no problem...one thing ,separating old tank from regulator body is not for faint of heart...you have to take tank to fire extinguishers company ,somebody that has the large v shaped padded vices to clamp the tank...also don't forget new washer...Maybe supplied by people doing regulator check

On 11/1/2018 at 2:22 PM, thinwing said:

Me too..arrived no problem...one thing ,separating old tank from regulator body is not for faint of heart...you have to take tank to fire extinguishers company ,somebody that has the large v shaped padded vices to clamp the tank...also don't forget new washer...Maybe supplied by people doing regulator check

For any work on the regulator and related items I strongly recommend shipping the new tank and regulator etc to https://www.c-l-aero.com/

See also: 

Edited by pwnel
  • Like 1