‘67 M20F Yoke Cover Plate

Does anyone know where to source the center cover plate?  I made a template and will make the plate today, but it won’t be as perfect as just purchasing one. 

F86695E8-950F-4513-8274-22AE94DEA2EB.thumb.jpeg.6ac651ebdbfe967f918bc991599e35e5.jpeg

No, but I see you have the mygoflight yoke mount. Do you have any problems tightening it up enough to prevent it from slipping? Any pictures of the clamp installed?

I bought one thinking I could use it on the center bar but it slips a bit when tightened up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I do have the issue, but the problem isn’t the amount that it can be tightened. The issue is that the radius of the claw is smaller than the radius of the tube. Basically, there’s only two point contact. 

Intil recently, there was a map holder and light mounted to my yoke. The MGF Mount would rest on the top of the map light. Now that it’s gone (the reason for my need for a cover) I’m not sure how it’s going to go. Finishing annual tomorrow, so I guess we’ll see soon

11D003EB-41F7-4E6F-9DD0-783794A46F04.jpeg

• Like 1

I do have the issue, but the problem isn’t the amount that it can be tightened. The issue is that the radius of the claw is smaller than the radius of the tube. Basically, there’s only two point contact. 
Intil recently, there was a map holder and light mounted to my yoke. The MGF Mount would rest on the top of the map light. Now that it’s gone (the reason for my need for a cover) I’m not sure how it’s going to go. Finishing annual tomorrow, so I guess we’ll see soon

11D003EB-41F7-4E6F-9DD0-783794A46F04.thumb.jpeg.024684d32470ae893a1529e452d135b0.jpeg

Yeah, that is what I am seeing as well. Thanks for taking the time to respond. Good luck on finding the yoke parts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

The original center cover plate will have a standard 2.25" instrument hole as it's holding a 8-day clock in the yoke... This one came from internet but I'm sure there are quite a few on MS. Ebay, LASAR or Paul Loewen could be the source.

Good luck

yoke.jpg.75e0b6c150a064006dc57dc5bd236966.jpg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Igor_U said:

The original center cover plate will have a standard 2.25" instrument hole as it's holding a 8-day clock in the yoke... This one came from internet but I'm sure there are quite a few on MS. Ebay, LASAR or Paul Loewen could be the source.

Good luck

yoke.jpg.75e0b6c150a064006dc57dc5bd236966.jpg

Yeah. I wasn’t sure if they all came that way, or if it was an option. My clock was moved to the panel years ago.