Posting question

Really strange thing happened today...

Multi-tasking and paying attention to other things is a giant challenge for me...

I figured I would look back at the end of the day to see I had hit the 20K mark...

Then wonder which post it really was...

It didn’t happen as planned... there was going to be a nice Mooney fly-in I was getting ready for this weekend... cancelled due to weather...

It didn’t happen yesterday while the Bosox were busy...

It didn’t happen all day today, amongst posts about compass mounts, and pulse-ox thoughts...

In true MS form... it came with the support of a few MSers, reminders and well wishes... Starting with this thread...

So here it is...

Here’s to number 20k’!

I would like to thank the 20k MSers that make this community work so well...

Many of those posts were simply ‘Welcome aboard’... a simple light on for the new person visiting...

A first post can be somewhat intimidating... if you haven’t made your first post yet, do it today... now....

I have come a long way over the years. Trying to remember everything I once knew...

I think it worked...  they really were brass screws with brass acorn nuts, holding my Airpath compass, to the center post in my Old M20C...

The best part was meeting as Many MSers as possible along the way. Starting here and extending out to Fly-ins...

On MS... you are never alone... not even in the middle of the night...

So...

Let my 20,000th post be remembered as a thank you note...

Thank you to the regular 20,000 MSers that visit, some more often than others, share... knowledge or experience... a pic or procedure... specs and videos... And support, lend a hand, share a flight, give a lift... move a pet, or a patient, a vet, or just another person... YOU are so meaningful...

Now, don’t change.  :)

Thank you, and Best regards,

-anthony-

• Like 12

45 minutes ago, carusoam said:

Thank you to the regular 20,000 MSers that visit, some more often than others, share... knowledge or experience... a pic or procedure... specs and videos... And support, lend a hand, share a flight, give a lift... move a pet, or a patient, a vet, or just another person... YOU are so meaningful...

As always, humble and thinking about the rest of us.

Thank you Anthony!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, carusoam said:

On MS... you are never alone... not even in the middle of the night...

So...

Now, don’t change.  :)

Thank you, and Best regards,

-anthony-

Quite an accomplishment anthony!   Persistence, experience, AND wisdom!   Don't think I'll get anywhere near 20,000 posts.  I'll eagerly keep reading yours.

• Like 1