Posting question

Hmmm, here are Anthony's current stats:

• 19,925 posts
  • 5,566 reputation points
  • 90 days won
  • Joined 13 June '09
  • Last visited 11 hours ago [just changed from 10 hours ago], so last visit at 0130 CST / 0230 EST.
  • from memory, he is on almost every day
    • early mornings, before my 0500 CST breakfast
    • mid-afternoon
    • evenings
    • nights after I go to bed
  • He is listed as "Non-Stop reader/writer"

My guess is that he will hit the magic 20,000 posts on Saturday, maybe late Friday night but in the early hours of Saturday morning.

Not a psychiatrist, just an engineer . . . .   :lol:  :P  :ph34r:

• Like 1

Hmmm, here are Anthony's current stats:
  • 19,925 posts
  • 5,566 reputation points
  • 90 days won
  • Joined 13 June '09
  • Last visited 11 hours ago [just changed from 10 hours ago], so last visit at 0130 CST / 0230 EST.
  • from memory, he is on almost every day
    • early mornings, before my 0500 CST breakfast
    • mid-afternoon
    • evenings
    • nights after I go to bed
  • He is listed as "Non-Stop reader/writer"
My guess is that he will hit the magic 20,000 posts on Saturday, maybe late Friday night but in the early hours of Saturday morning.
Not a psychiatrist, just an engineer . . . .   :lol:   

Hey, where did you get those stats?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Unfortunately...

1) It is the quality that counts, not the quantity... :)

Fortunately...

2) I’m glad we have you guys here that supply so much quality!

3) MS is incredible in its way to connect Mooney people with questions, with other Mooney people, with real answers.

4) Some MSers are just a link in that all important chain.  I’m thrilled when I help with one of those connections...

5) Other things that are really cool... pulling out a 20year old M20C memory that is pertinant to a conversation today, as it would have been 20years ago...

6) Where else can you get such a good cognitive exercise, and practice your spelling, word use, and ethics at the same time?

hmmm, 3:00pm is so much brighter than 3:00am...

You guys just made my day...

Thank you and best regards,

-a-

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Marauder said:

Hey, where did you get those stats?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Click on his avatar. They are on all of our pages . . .

Anything to make an anthony-styled bulleted list! Yes, "anthony" not capitalized on purpose. Or should I have used "-a" instead?  :D

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, carusoam said:

3) MS is incredible in its way to connect Mooney people with questions, with other Mooney people, with real answers.

How fortunate are us, of which there are not too many, who do not live in the USA/Canada to have access to such helpful advice from Anthony and the rest of you guys and girls on this forum to the extent that it feels like I am conversing with friends and that is despite not having had the pleasure of personally meeting any of you, except for the one and only @donkaye, who I do consider a friend. In a couple of days I will meet for the first time another legend, @mike_elliott.

Anthony, from the opposite side of the world, congrats on almost reaching a milestone with never aggressive, respectful, always polite (even in disagreement) and knowledgeable posts that no doubt reflects your nature. You are more than appreciated.

I know there are many others on this forum who deserve similar accolades, but this thread is yours. (I wish there was a thumbs up emoji) :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1. Anthony is good at summation of lots of diverse opinions of a topic
  2. There is lots of thought to bring that all together
  3. you kind of feel guilty posting after Anthony, because it messes up his sumation

Not much of a certified anything.  Just broke lots of stuff and had to fix it before someone found out and I got into trouble

• Like 1