Looking for off airport landing suggestions in an M20C

Blondie

Reminds me of when I used the basement garage at the NIH for motorcycle storage.  It was strictly against the rules.  The first year no one noticed.  The second I got two tickets that together were cheaper than winter storage.  I paid happily.

Yeah, an untrafficked mountain road is a perfect stand in for a track.  That said, you can find them in WV without landslides or anything.  Just not many folks around, and like I said, in my experience they ride faster than you.  Good times.

• Like 1

On 10/24/2018 at 4:43 PM, steingar said:

Reminds me of when I used the basement garage at the NIH for motorcycle storage.  It was strictly against the rules.  The first year no one noticed.  The second I got two tickets that together were cheaper than winter storage.  I paid happily.

Yeah, an untrafficked mountain road is a perfect stand in for a track.  That said, you can find them in WV without landslides or anything.  Just not many folks around, and like I said, in my experience they ride faster than you.  Good times.

Us 250 from Elkins to Monterey VA.  Goes up over Cheat Mountain....awesome ride.  

• Thanks 1