Comments on album pictures

DonMuncy

I just looked back at the photographs in my albums and find that some people have posted comments about some of them; some containing questions. Apparently when that occurs, I receive no notice that a comment has been made, and I never know unless I just look at my albums every once in a while. I would suggest that either the administrator modify the system so the member receives a notice when someone comments on his albums, or alternately, that if you want to comment, send a PM to the album person.

26 minutes ago, DonMuncy said:

I just looked back at the photographs in my albums and find that some people have posted comments about some of them; some containing questions. Apparently when that occurs, I receive no notice that a comment has been made, and I never know unless I just look at my albums every once in a while. I would suggest that either the administrator modify the system so the member receives a notice when someone comments on his albums, or alternately, that if you want to comment, send a PM to the album person.

#MeToo 

I will never comment on a picture again...

On 10/18/2018 at 7:37 PM, DonMuncy said:

I think that's a good idea.