Parts Needed for M20K

Frank Mooney

I am currently restoring my M20K and looking for several parts. Can be really good used or new. Please point me in the right direction or if you have anything for sale Private Msg me. Thanks!!

1) Grab handle for door and at windshield "2" total 

2) Electric speed brakes 12V

3) Turbo Intercooler 

4) automatic waste gate (Merlin) 

5) Foam seal on the handle on outside of entry door. 

8 hours ago, Frank Mooney said:

I am currently restoring my M20K and looking for several parts. Can be really good used or new. Please point me in the right direction or if you have anything for sale Private Msg me. Thanks!!

3) Turbo Intercooler 

I can help you with #1. Go to a department store and pick out a nice belt that matches your color scheme and cut two grab handles from it. Keep the rest of the belt for replacements. Bruce Jaeger showed me that one.

• Like 2

Get creative with that... get a coach belt for the fancy insignia...

Speaking of stylish...Turbo-plus is building new Mooney inter coolers and a few have been purchased and installed recently...

Search for some pictures around here for the stylish install that was done recently...

Speed brakes... Precise flight has the modern push button version...

https://www.preciseflight.com/general-aviation/shop/speedbrakes/products/speedbrakes-mooney/

Looking for used parts... ask Jerry... @acpartswhse he has some of everything in containers...

Best regards,

-a-

• Like 1

On 10/14/2018 at 5:33 PM, Frank Mooney said:

hector at aero comfort can make a grab strap from no stretch nylon core wrapped with leather for like 30$  mine has one . 

3) Turbo Intercooler 

merlyn sells new waste gates  

??