ADSB Rebate is back $ 500.00

Danb

Not that it helps but the same thing happened to the early adapters the first time around. A friend of mine ordered a lynx 3 weeks before the rebate program was announced. As I recall Lynx gave him some sort of upgrade at no cost to partially make up for the $500. I think other mfg’s did similarly. 

Ditto. I think it's BS. Rebate for all or none. No more of this calendar roulette

totally sucks for me, they say it is not retroactive.  Mine was installed between programs......I guess it pays to be late to the party......

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 10/12/2018 at 12:50 PM, Jim Peace said:

totally sucks for me, they say it is not retroactive.  Mine was installed between programs......I guess it pays to be late to the party......

ditto.  Stick it to those who do the right thing by rewarding them that don't.    Gov'ment picking winners and losers.  It is a tax refund that I'm not eligible for because I did the upgrade in July.

• Like 1