Anyone hurt by Michael?

nels

@MBDiagManI just looked at the TFRs.  You can operate in the outer rings as long as you are on a flight plan going into or out of a local airfield.  That opens up both Crestview (KCEW) and Defuniak Springs (54J).  I just moved from that area and was based at 54J.  Rental cars are available from Enterprise in Crestview for both locations, they will bring the car to you at 54J.  

Dr. Ron Dubin posted this on FB a few hours ago. He had earlier posted that he was going to PCB to help people in any way he could... his properties there were very much secondary in his concerns. 

"I have many requests to post pictures and comments on my trip to Panama City. Verizon cell does not work in Bay County. No Wi-Fi, TV, local radio or TV, internet, tap water, gasoline, curfew at 7 pm, no tap water, electricity, and the list goes on. Like living in a third world country. So I'm using my cheap AT and T phone I brought from Kentucky before I came down here praying that that provider does work. And it does. But very poorly at best. These ATT phones are like black market commodities down here. Seems like everybody has Verizon. So very little communication from my people in PCB. anyways I have hundreds of pictures of the massive destruction in Panama City, the homeless, floods, downed trees, flattened roofs and homes, blocked roads, broken electric cables etc. This I will share when I get back home. In the meantime I have lost 3 pounds through tears because I cried all day today capturing the absolute of the worse that mother nature could ever inflict on human survival. This is the worst of the worst I have ever seen. No words or tears could ever describe the human suffering I felt today. None. Michael spared nobody. Especially people in Mexico beach, Panama City, Callaway, lyn. Haven, Springfield and many other communities. Many wiped off the map. Gone. Nada, How can this happen?

When I get back home later this week I will share.some of my thoughts and pictures to capture the lives Michael has changed. My post won't be positive unlike what I normally express.

But through it all. Beyond the tears, destitute, death and destruction, these people and their community will survive. I believe it. They will make lemonade out of lemons. Businesses will regrow. And rebuild. People will return and raise families. Jobs will return. But will take years to regroup. But I strongly believe that these people are built to survive and survive they will.

More to follow

[Ron Dubin]

• Like 1

Be prepared for the long haul.  Some of my friends are just moving back in a year after Harvey.  My prayers are with y'all.  There is so many to help and so many helping.  Thanks to all who are helping.  I would so be there, but we are working though some family issues.  The destruction is great but the will and strength of the people is greater.   Hands and feet of God.

• Like 3