MooneyMax Conference Round-up

DonMuncy

For all the Mooneyspacers, planning on attending the Conference at Maxwell's place this coming weekend, we are planning on having a bunch of us get together for dinner at Copeland's Restaurant in Longview on Friday evening, the 12th.  It is located at 3213 N Fourth Street, Longview, TX 75605.  Copeland's is a New Orleans based restaurant, serving a pretty varied menu, including steaks, seafood and Cajun. They have set aside a large room for us to eat together, talk Mooneys, and generally have a good time. Everybody is invited. If you can, let me know how many of you plan on showing up, so I can give the restaurant a heads up. Having some sort of an idea of the number will help them on trying to make sure they have enough waitstaff to accommodate us. Subject to change, I anticipate we will start showing up to eat about 7:30 PM.

• Like 2

Friday night is high school football in Mount Pleasant for us, but it could be a rain out or delay, and Sandy is even saying we might miss the game.  Since she’s on the school board and I enjoy the games, we probably will go to the game, but you can put us down for a maybe.  We will know more by Thursday when we see you.

For all the Mooneyspacers, planning on attending the Conference at Maxwell's place this coming weekend, we are planning on having a bunch of us get together for dinner at Copeland's Restaurant in Longview on Friday evening, the 12th.

I plan on being there. Thanks for setting that up for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are getting set up for the Welcome Reception [6-7:30 p.m.] tonight at MooneyMAX Hilton Garden Inn.  If there is anyone that would like to register for the event do so right away!  $250 for full conference including banquet.  http://donmaxwell.com/mooneymax-2018/  $150 gives you full access on TH [seminars and lunch] or Friday Right Seat Ready! or MooneyMAX maintenance.  We have 20 vendors, awesome door prizes from Lightspeed, King Schools, Concorde Battery and more.  Come and join the fun. Oh yes, the new Mooney Girl's embroidered jackets are available for special order too!  #MooneyZoom

IMG_6791.thumb.jpg.dbb968a2d26ae82dac0c2316fc45f679.jpg

• Like 1