Prepping for sale 2005 GX2 Issues / Questions

Hi all, I need to know of a good salesman/woman or 2 in Oregon or Washington.  Just getting the plane annualed, in Lebanon, Or.  Wish I could keep it but I think it is time to convert to a boat, as we're moving to Puget Sound and my wife won't get in anyone's Gen Aviation plane anyway.  May have to go to Az or Ca to go after the winter sales, maybe.

Also,  my ins. co. seemingly won't cover sales activities, and I'm out of BFR and medical, so pretty tough to do my own test flights.  So I guess it had better be a legit sales company if they are going to cover the insurance.  As the plane is hangared in Eugene, we have no current pilots to fly it there, no mechanics who can work on it, no high level salespeople - we're in a big town that is out in the sticks, I guess.  

It's a sellers market at the moment.

I think AAA will make you a "wholesale" offer or they will ferry it to San Antonio and broker it for you. Either way you get out of the time consuming task of dealing with potential buyers.

Here's a typical post Jimmy puts on the Mooney Pilots group on FB:

Jimmy Garrison to Mooney Pilots  July 12 · New M20J 201 Inventory at All American (as usual, you are welcome to send me a PM and I will add you to the email 'Pre-Advertising' list that I keep).

1979 M20J. G-600 Glass with Synthetic Vision, GTN-750, GTN-650, ADS-B In and out, Flight Stream, Remote Transponder and Audio Panel, STEC 55X. Over $100,000 invested in upgrades over the last few years. Meticulous Records. PCA.

Expecting two more J's in the next four weeks.