Attitude Indicator

Merrja

You wrote “electric AI” but we all assume you mean Electronic with no moving parts.  

I certainly agree that you don’t want another spinning mechanical gyro.

If you’re really seeking only an AI a used RCA2600-3 is good.

17E6804F-DBFF-4C2B-8CED-328AC742D334.jpeg.c90b0d7d1f6c6b14c7095e538067714c.jpeg

Examples have been offered on the used market for around $1500.   

But for “only” twice as much you can get a new G5 with lots more capabilities.  

DA23E18F-13D5-46CD-98E6-71B4DFE92152.thumb.jpeg.1e0584cad931fd49a53ff8a902187eb9.jpeg

3 minutes ago, merrja said:

I also purchased the Garmin Wass Antenna, so I guess the garmin transponder will be my next purchase for the ADSB compliance :(   

Leave the antenna cable long enough to reach the future adsb transponder. Later on the g5 can use the position source from the transponder and you won’t need another waas speed brake on the top of your plane. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jetdriven said:

Run 2 cables to the ceiling so when you get a GPS later you don’t have to pull all the interior out to do it again

You only need one. If you wire an antenna for the g5 today if you get a gps later you can unplug it from the g5 and plug it into the gps. Then run a data line from the gps to the g5. 

-Robert

• Like 1