Seth

Mooney Summit VII

Recommended Posts

Not everyone is aware that there actions may bother others Neil. It aggravating when someone in front of you holds a phone blocking the view.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Members that donate $10 or more do not see advertisements*

Is it possible to post the presentations on the Mooney Summit site? Can/will the presenters give permission for their material to be posted for all to download for reference? @mike_elliott, what do you think?

Cheers,
Rick

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For some... handouts are really good.

i have George’s worksheet on the table in front of me...  still working the details, days after the Summit.

an idea for saving printing costs... PPoint is good at printing multiple pages per sheet. Front and back... B&W if needed...

Or send me an email...  :)

The Continuous improvement theme is awesome!

Nice work Summit Team!

 

Best regards,

-a-

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some of the presentations will be made available.  Some presenters due to figures used, potential lawsuits, Governemnt data, asked me to delete their presentations and not hand them out.  I fully respect their wishes.  Others have said their presentations can be distributed to attendees. 

If anyone would like a specific presentation, please PM or email me directly.  

Take care,

-Seth

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seth, based on recent discussion here in multiple threads, I think we would all like to have Bob Kromer's presentation. Please?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bob Kromer’s Writing skills maid me an M20C owner...

I knew exactly what I wanted to buy and why... printed in the MAPA magazine.

His presentations are spectacular, credible information.

PM request sent...

Best regards,

-a-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Hank said:

Seth, based on recent discussion here in multiple threads, I think we would all like to have Bob Kromer's presentation. Please?

Unfortunately that's one of the presentations we cannot release.

-Seth

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 1964-M20E said:

How about the circular landing pattern work sheet?

I second that request....there were only a handful available at the Summit, and I remember hearing then that it would be made available post-seminar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have entered the dates for Summit VII on my calendar and will be there.

John Breda

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ask @GeorgePerry if he can release the circular pattern handout...

it would make a great upload/download for MS...

Best regards,

-a-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/8/2018 at 2:40 PM, Seth said:

Unfortunately that's one of the presentations we cannot release.

-Seth

 

That's a bit surprising, considering how much of Mr Kromer's work is out there already. I'm guessing he has some things in his presentation he doesn't want in the public domain - any chance he could sanitize/redact his presentation for release? Its asking a lot, but may be worth the question.

Cheers,
Rick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2018 at 8:18 PM, Junkman said:

I'm guessing he has some things in his presentation he doesn't want in the public domain - any chance he could sanitize/redact his presentation for release? Its asking a lot, but may be worth the question.

Cheers,
Rick

That is correct. Some of it is from his own personal findings and not published numbers.  If for some reason, an accident occurred and it was pointed back to distributed information from our meeting, a smart lawyer would go after anyone and anything possible.

However, a sanitized/redacted piece I'll see if he'll be open to.  I can also simply put Bob in touch with anyone who wants his predestination, maybe he'll give it to individuals who promise not to use it the wrong way after a phone call or something.  I'll reach out sometime next week.

-Seth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Seth said:

That is correct. Some of it is from his own personal findings and not published numbers.  If for some reason, an accident occurred and it was pointed back to distributed information from our meeting, a smart lawyer would go after anyone and anything possible.

However, a sanitized/redacted piece I'll see if he'll be open to.  I can also simply put Bob in touch with anyone who wants his predestination, maybe he'll give it to individuals who promise not to use it the wrong way after a phone call or something.  I'll reach out sometime next week.

-Seth

Lovely state of the world we are in "attend a safety oriented seminar" and can't obtain copies of the materials over fear of being sued. Why doesn't he just put a legal disclaimer on it? It is done all the time on those YouTube videos "I'm not providing instruction, entertainment value only". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now