Mooney Summit VII

Seth

For some... handouts are really good.

i have George’s worksheet on the table in front of me...  still working the details, days after the Summit.

an idea for saving printing costs... PPoint is good at printing multiple pages per sheet. Front and back... B&W if needed...

Or send me an email...  :)

The Continuous improvement theme is awesome!

Nice work Summit Team!

Best regards,

-a-

• Like 1

Some of the presentations will be made available.  Some presenters due to figures used, potential lawsuits, Governemnt data, asked me to delete their presentations and not hand them out.  I fully respect their wishes.  Others have said their presentations can be distributed to attendees. 

If anyone would like a specific presentation, please PM or email me directly.  

Take care,

-Seth

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Hank said:

Seth, based on recent discussion here in multiple threads, I think we would all like to have Bob Kromer's presentation. Please?

Unfortunately that's one of the presentations we cannot release.

-Seth

• Like 1

On 10/8/2018 at 2:40 PM, Seth said:

Unfortunately that's one of the presentations we cannot release.

-Seth

That's a bit surprising, considering how much of Mr Kromer's work is out there already. I'm guessing he has some things in his presentation he doesn't want in the public domain - any chance he could sanitize/redact his presentation for release? Its asking a lot, but may be worth the question.

Cheers,
Rick

On 10/9/2018 at 8:18 PM, Junkman said:

I'm guessing he has some things in his presentation he doesn't want in the public domain - any chance he could sanitize/redact his presentation for release? Its asking a lot, but may be worth the question.

Cheers,
Rick

That is correct. Some of it is from his own personal findings and not published numbers.  If for some reason, an accident occurred and it was pointed back to distributed information from our meeting, a smart lawyer would go after anyone and anything possible.

However, a sanitized/redacted piece I'll see if he'll be open to.  I can also simply put Bob in touch with anyone who wants his predestination, maybe he'll give it to individuals who promise not to use it the wrong way after a phone call or something.  I'll reach out sometime next week.

-Seth

1 minute ago, Seth said:

That is correct. Some of it is from his own personal findings and not published numbers.  If for some reason, an accident occurred and it was pointed back to distributed information from our meeting, a smart lawyer would go after anyone and anything possible.

However, a sanitized/redacted piece I'll see if he'll be open to.  I can also simply put Bob in touch with anyone who wants his predestination, maybe he'll give it to individuals who promise not to use it the wrong way after a phone call or something.  I'll reach out sometime next week.

-Seth

Lovely state of the world we are in "attend a safety oriented seminar" and can't obtain copies of the materials over fear of being sued. Why doesn't he just put a legal disclaimer on it? It is done all the time on those YouTube videos "I'm not providing instruction, entertainment value only".