Panel lighting pin out

2 hours ago, siu1526 said:

Hi everyone. Im trying to find a pin out for the pane lighting control, previous owner took all the wires out of the connector and didn’t label any of them emoji25.png

Thank you all in advance.

57ca9f9a1407d8bc7740f84dcedcbc05.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Model and year?

Clarence

7 minutes ago, Hank said:

This is why I've never understood aviation using all white wires for everything! There are dozens of wires behind my panel, and every last one is white . . . . It's not like that at work.

Me either, i'm a black & white kinda guy but I do like a little color in my wiring :D

With a schematic to the box you can manually trace each wire and figure out which pin goes where in the connector block.  Pain in the arse, but that's likely what you need to do.  The wires MAY be labelled (they are on the wires going into the mating connector block, but I'm not sure about the wires in the control box itself.

PM me if you need the shematic.

Hi guys thank you all for the input. After further examination i realized that there where letters stamped on the wires those letter correspond to the letters stamped on the plug. After everything was all set and done i only have two wires i don’t know their location, it looks like they were replaced and no one bother marking them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk