An Absolutely Horrible Day!

donkaye

Well, the Saga is over.  I got my plane back today.  I did the engine break-in this morning and all is well.  The airplane is in better shape than when it went into Annual last September.  I'm waiting on the last insurance payment to put this whole episode behind me.  In the end it probably couldn't have gone any better than it did.

Now down to LA tomorrow to work with another student; and in my plane and not Commercially.

Edit:  I got the final insurance payment a couple of days ago.  The ordeal is finally over.

• Like 11

20 minutes ago, donkaye said:

Well, the Saga is over.  I got my plane back today.  I did the engine break-in this morning and all is well.  The airplane is in better shape than when it went into Annual in last September.  I'm waiting on the last insurance payment to put this whole episode behind me.  In the end it probably couldn't have gone any better than it did.

Now down to LA tomorrow to work with another student; and in my plane and not Commercially.

If you’re flying to LA tomorrow you might want to get some sleep...

Well, the Saga is over.  I got my plane back today.  I did the engine break-in this morning and all is well.  The airplane is in better shape than when it went into Annual in last September.  I'm waiting on the last insurance payment to put this whole episode behind me.  In the end it probably couldn't have gone any better than it did.

So happy to hear this Don.
Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 1/19/2019 at 2:57 AM, donkaye said:

Well, the Saga is over.  I got my plane back today.  I did the engine break-in this morning and all is well.  The airplane is in better shape than when it went into Annual last September.  I'm waiting on the last insurance payment to put this whole episode behind me.  In the end it probably couldn't have gone any better than it did.

Good to hear.  Glad that all worked out for you.

I sure enjoyed your landing videos DVD.  I watched them over and over, did a couple of lessons in my new Mooney, then the first time I ever flew it by myself the gear didn't want to come down.  I manually extended them and concentrated on landing exactly as you showed us in your videos.  Best landing I've ever had and I owe it all to you.  That was this last May by the way.  I've been enjoying my Mooney ever since.

• Like 1