M20F Elevator Play - Possible Bungees?

pilot_jb

Hey everyone, 

I'm going through my first annual with the Mooney and am going to start investigating an issue with play in the elevators that's been driving me a little crazy.  Could this be bungees? 

Sorry.  I thought I clipped the video.  Start paying attention at 0:13.  I know the rudder play is not bungees.  :)

Hey everyone, 
I'm going through my first annual with the Mooney and am going to start investigating an issue with play in the elevators that's been driving me a little crazy.  Could this be bungees? 
Sorry.  I thought I clipped the video.  Start paying attention at 0:13.  I know the rudder play is not bungees. 

Looks normal to me as well. At least it looks like what my F has been doing for the past 28 years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

11 hours ago, Andy95W said:

I'll go ahead and say that looks pretty normal to me, but I'd want to put my fingertips on the rod ends to make sure there wasn't any play there.

I'm at Y47 next door to you and could take a quick look sometime.

Andy, 

My office is right down the street from Southwest; Pontiac Trail and Old Wixom.  If they displace your runways any further it won't be an airport anymore.  

We have breakfast in our clubhouse at 45G every Saturday morning at 8:30.  All are welcome.  Fly, or drive over and see us (and 8RM) sometime!