Wingtip strobe flash tube -early J

Nippernaper

Latest issue on my new-to-me '78 J is the left wing strobe.  A&P confirmed the Hoskins power supply is still good, but the flash tube is bad.  P/N 202814-5.  I've been having a hard time trying to track down a replacement.  Has anyone had to replace this flash tube, and if so, what did you use?  I have a flat wing tip, like the earlier models.  I saw the previous posts on the subject, but I think those related to the enclosed strobes used on the later wing tip style.  I'd like to get a few years out of the current system, before swapping out for LEDs.  Trying to keep the cash flow under control this first year; I'm expecting an expensive first annual ;)  There's a whelen product (a610?) and an aeroflash (073-0141, or maybe 073-0270?) that look like good candidates.