JPI Rebates are BACK!

Jeev

Starting 10/1/18 until 1/31/19 JPI is offering instant rebates on all their engine monitors!

Here are some prices for the common set ups for Mooneys but feel free to reach out to me if you are interested in adding features or upgrading your current JPI.  These prices are for the hardware only, installation is available at North Las Vegas Airport (KVGT) or I can send you the product to have your own A&P/IA install.  

EDM-730 4 cylinder with all probes and sensors (basic) $1,575 - $200 rebate = $1,375

EDM-830 4 cylinder with FF, %HP, RPM plus all sensors and probes (TIT & IAT extra) $2,500 - $400 rebate = $2,100

EDM-900 4 cylinder - Certified replacement for many of your factory gauges including fuel option for 2 tanks $3,950 - $400 rebate = $3,550

EDM-730 6 cylinder with all probes and sensors (basic) $2,150 - $200 rebate = $1,950

EDM-830 6 cylinder with FF, %HP, RPM plus all sensors and probes (TIT & IAT extra) $2,750 - $400 = $2,350

EDM-900 6 cylinder - Certified replacement for many of your factory gauges including fuel option for 2 tanks $4,250 - $400 rebate = $3,850

Here is a link to my JPI page https://wolfaviationsales.com/jpi-engine-monitors

Give me a call or email if you would like quotes on anything I have not listed.  

Thank you,

Sanjeev Prasad

sanjeev@wolfaviationsales.com

702-430-2255

• Like 4