Shaw 531-001 Fuel Caps

OSUAV8TER

Hmmm, would be a good start for polishing the caps . . . . Paint's already gone, just sand and polish . . . . 

These are some of the finest conditioned caps I have ever come across. Polish them or paint them, they are ready to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
4 hours ago, Christer Dahlgren said:

Hello

Do you still have these for sale? Are they different for Right respectively Left  tank?

I have a Mooney 201, M20J with a missing fuel cap. Can you send to Sweden with UPS and how fast could that be?

Best Regards 

Christer Dahlgren

Welcome aboard Christer...

I’ll send a message to @OSUAV8TER to let him know you are asking...

Best regards,

-a-

Welcome aboard Christer...
I’ll send a message to [mention=13533]OSUAV8TER[/mention] to let him know you are asking...
Best regards,
-a-

Hi guys, I don’t have any 531 caps at the moment but I might be getting some next week. I’ll post an update here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have plenty of used fuel caps in stock that are in excellent shape. Many have been stripped of paint, are unpainted, but some do have paint. I have Shaw 531-001, 531-046, 431-9, 431-9R, and a few more types of fuel caps. Each fuel cap comes with a new set of o-rings.

Order here - www.gallagheraviationllc.com/products

Or you can email me at gallagheraviationllc@gmail.com if you have any questions or concerns.