Maintenance Recommendations at KVGT

HaldenG

Recently moved on a military PCS to Las Vegas and have a shade hanger for my M20K at North Las Vegas (KVGT).  I'm looking to see if anyone has any maintenance recommendations for annuals and routine stuff that comes up.  Specifically right now I need a hyrdro inspection on my internal oxygen bottle and my annual is coming due in December.

I've been using Lone Mountain at KVGT for the last 6 years for various issues.  Matter of fact, I just used them today to replace a worn out TIT probe.   They would have replaced my SkyTech starter today, but UPS never delivered it after paying $200 for shipping for early am delivery.  UPS still can't tell me where my new starter is.  I should have requested FedEx instead.  

Kenny is the owner and is very knowledgable.  Their maintenance chief is Travis.  He's been working on Mooneys for years.  I trust him & he's very good and careful.   They've treated me well, even for last minute issues when I drop in unannounced.  

Mmmm...

I Didn't have time to conclude my write up on high temps I've experienced on Takeoff from KVGT but Lone Mountain aviation worked on a plane and when I picked it up, problem wasn't really solved. they spend 7h of labour swapping injectors, looking at the valve, borescoping offending cylinder and such...  I flew it home (slow climbs and lower power settings...) to found out injectors were never cleaned and one magneto was lose and it's one clamp (and hardware) departed the plane. obviously mag was out of timing...

While that nut might be left lose by my IA, they should catch that diagnosing the problem!