O2 oxygen fitting for refilling the onboard tank,

Tony Armour

I see the question occasionally, looking for the correct fitting. This is what I bought 13 years ago to make my own hose to refill my Bravo. Actually had a shop that does hydraulic hoses make it. I supplied this fitting and an old fitting for hooking to an oxygen tank (old cutting torch hoses)

While going thru paper work the other day I found the sheet on the fitting I use and thought I would post in in hopes future searches can find the info. 

1323FFF9-1C0C-4663-B4F2-0C516B37A633.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If anyone wants to play with this, I put a manifold on e-bay that will cascade six O2 bottles.  It needs to be cleaned, may be modified for perhaps 3 or 4 bottles.  I do not believe it leaks as it was being used to cascade Oxygen bottles before I acquired it.  The link is:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/143002173599

Let me know if interested.  Unmarked (without gas Co name so they cane be refilled), refurbished 300 cubic foot steel Oxygen bottles can be purchased for about $100 each.  Offers accepted on the manifold.  Trying to make room.  You can reach me at (617) 877-0025.  E-mail:  john.breda@gmail.com

John Breda

DSC01788.JPG