MooneySpace welcomes MooneyMites...

carusoam

It is early Monday morning and many details still need to be ironed out...

There is a storm brewing at the MooneyMite site, and MooneySpace has some virtual hangarspace set-up and capable of housing many MooneyMites looking to keep the mite community intact.

Let the MooneyMites know we are here.   The door is open...

As far as next steps and how to integrate the history of data.... that may take some time, money, and some ideas....

Lets work on getting the welcoming going...

As for me... I am simply a longstanding MSer that does a fair amount of reading and writing and sharing on Mooney ideas...

I came across the challenges of the MooneyMite site from one of the MSers that is a member of both sites.

Understanding the power of communication, we got some emails flowing quickly between Craig, MS’s webmaster and Dave, MM’s webmaster...

Have a look around.  MS started about a decade ago.  We have MSers from around the world.  They fly some of the oldest and the newest Mooneys ever built....

Please feel free to post a hello note!

Let’s get started.

Welcome to the greatest community of Mooney owners, pilots, maintainers and suppliers...

Private Pilot thoughts only, I took it upon myself to write this welcome note, I am neither a marketing expert or a writer for MS....  :)

Best regards,

-a-

• Like 8

• 1 month later...

Hello Mspace folks! I attended a Mite event at Porterville, CA airport in April(ish) 2001. Having frequented the mooneymitesite website; I was slightly alarmed when I navigated to that site & received a "error 404" code. My heart sank realizing that all the history and valuabe data may be lost. Any news is greatly appreciated! Thanks Allen a.ka.: Chief Mac A&P

Allen,

The MooneyMite website ran into a controlled shut down.

Their members are offered a safe harbor here... on MooneySpace...

The Mite area here... is pretty much an empty room without furniture...

Bring some friends, post some pics, get things rolling again...

There were over 300 members that needed a place to go to discuss all things MooneyMite... let them know they can do that here...

Have no fear... the controlled shut down left many people holding discs of data.  So the info isn’t lost....

Know of any MooneyMite events coming up?

Best regards,

-a-