WANTED FT-101

W6k

2 hours ago, W6k said:

My display shorted out. The tranducer is OK. All I need is the FT-101 unit to plug in the tray.

This might be worth $30 plus shipping to find out if it works.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hoskins-Fluel-Flow-FT-101A-for-2-tank-airplane-AS-IS-UNTESTED/142534163384?epid=2155540994&hash=item212fb2bbb8:g:HCwAAOSw1H9bhJXS

I should have noted that my 252 is 28volts.

I saw the ebay post for the 101A. Not sure if the pin out is the same on the A. As I recall the A has an output to interface with the GPS to readout time remaining. If GRSXpilot cant find his, Ill take a shot at the A model on ebay.

1 hour ago, W6k said:

Gsxrpilot—— any luck finding the FT101 I could sure use it.

I know I've got one. It's over at @"Chocks" place right now with all my avionics to dispose of.  Unfortunately I'm in Seattle/Dallas this week and won't get a chance to look for it until Monday. If Chocks gets a free minute earlier, he'll pull it out and send it to you. It's out of my 252 and you can have it for the cost of shipping.

Here's a picture. It was working fine when I pulled it out.

IMG_2457.thumb.jpg.c2115f0b1acbb69f040cabf050bd9862.jpg

IMG_2459.thumb.jpg.54c849d383afd9ad077876c4d85ac8f4.jpg