RAM mount pirep

rbridges

I've used an x-grip to hold my ipad mini for years.  Out of the blue, the clamp that attaches to the bar cracked.  Needless to say, I was a little upset given how much RAM charges for their stuff.  Looking at their website, I found out that most of their products have a lifetime warranty.  One simple email with a pic, and they shipped replacement parts.  Didn't even ask for shipping.  Just wanted to pass that along to those of you that may not know about their warranty.

ram mount 2.jpg

ram mount part.jpg

• Thanks 1

I've used an x-grip to hold my ipad mini for years.  Out of the blue, the clamp that attaches to the bar cracked.  Needless to say, I was a little upset given how much RAM charges for their stuff.  Looking at their website, I found out that most of their products have a lifetime warranty.  One simple email with a pic, and they shipped replacement parts.  Didn't even ask for shipping.  Just wanted to pass that along to those of you that may not know about their warranty.
2065001236_rammount2.thumb.jpg.24ad240bdd5e7055356dcde4b7045044.jpg
982746699_rammountpart.jpg.027b22e01cdcd1698d6640f187b7f688.jpg

I have replaced a few Ram items under warranty. They were pretty accommodating. That said, I think I have had 3 failures of their stuff. Seems pretty high.

I just received a mygoflight mount that I ordered. Pretty high quality and the engineering is slick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2 hours ago, kortopates said:

+1 - great product!

18 hours ago, Marauder said:

I just received a mygoflight mount that I ordered. Pretty high quality and the engineering is slick.

I have a mygoflight, it lasted about 9-10 months of flying and will no longer tighten up for some reason. I just emailed their support, I'll try to remember to report their support follow-up

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...