saw this Mooney today at the Narita airport

Jim Peace

Sweet...

didn’t know a Bravo was museum worthy...  

The only MSers we have had in Japan were flying for the Navy.   :)

See if the Bravo has a tail hook...?

Where is the museum in Narita? i was at the Narita airport about six years ago... did the high speed train to Osaka...

Best regards,

-a-

anyone know the story on why this is in a museum at Narita? 
https://abpic.co.uk/pictures/view/1156397

I got to Japan a year ago next month. Left my M20C back in Missouri on jack stands with engine "pickled". Not sure what condition I'll find it in when I return after three years. Flew for the first time in Japan on Sunday, an all glass cockpit 180-hp C172 (T41) with the Yokota Aero Club. It was fun, but miss my Mooney even more now. Any other Mooney drivers living in Japan?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, rakesb said:

Any other Mooney drivers living in Japan?

Japan is like a second home,  I am in Narita right now and will go to the spiral staircase tonight.  I am supposed to be in Osaka but my company is still cleaning up the dead fish in operations.

1 hour ago, carusoam said:

S

Where is the museum in Narita? i was at the Narita airport about six years ago... did the high speed train to Osaka...

Best regards,

-a-

It is just off the airport.  I drive by it everytime I am going to and from our hotel.  All I can see is that Mooney signature tail hanging over the hill....

• Like 1