PTT and headset splitter looking for a good home

Now that I have integral PTT to the co-pilot yoke, I have these two for shipping to a good home.  

The PTT is a TELEX with a velcro strap to tie it to the yoke.  The splitter was new this year to allow for an audio connection and record audio while using the iPhone that records our flights.

I am not looking for cash or a sale, just shipping costs.  First come, first served.2119566366_PTTcable.thumb.JPG.518310610f795d7bda816a170db8055c.JPG

946646220_Headsetsplittercable.thumb.jpg.ac1edb5ebf411f33d3b206d511f95c5f.jpg

Great but hang onto the PTT and stuff in a convenient pocket in the plane.  If your integral PTT button deices to fail you can always go back to this.  I've had issues with PTT buttons before.

I've even had to plug into the co-pilot side and use that PTT to communicate.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 1964-M20E said:

Great but hang onto the PTT and stuff in a convenient pocket in the plane.  If your integral PTT button deices to fail you can always go back to this.  I've had issues with PTT buttons before.

OK.  Sounds good.  I don't have any pockets in my E model, although I suspect a Jaeger spacious re-do of the interior is in my five year plan and there will be a pocket then.

In the meantime, my document bag in the baggage compartment has a pocket for things like this.  That is where it will go.  

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!  PTT is withdrawn from this ad.

Howzat?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 1964-M20E said:

That’s a darn good idea!  I have a spare PTT somewhere in the bowls of my garage.  Will dig it up and stuff it in the plane.  Thanks!