Photo Op..

TWinter

Had some time over the long weekend. Did some flying and finally had a chance to get the plane cleaned and detailed from my New England trip. As I was finishing up I pulled both planes out to sweep out the hanger. Took these side by side pics. Had several pictures, these were my favorite.

Tails.jpg

twins 2.jpg

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, TWinter said:

Had some time over the long weekend. Did some flying and finally had a chance to get the plane cleaned and detailed from my New England trip. As I was finishing up I pulled both planes out to sweep out the hanger. Took these side by side pics. Had several pictures, these were my favorite.

Tails.jpg

twins 2.jpg

That Piper look puny!

• Like 1

According to my bank account I'm afraid it will probably only be temporary, having the two is getting expensive. I joke with friends and tell them it's equal to college tuition. By the time I found someone in my life that would tolerate me she had already raised her son and I have none. We are both in our mid 50s, so I'm pretty sure life will continue as just the two of us. I have no children and her son and daughter-in-law have done well and make more than I will ever earn, so maybe in the long run they will support us :).. So as long as I can support my business and my aviation addiction life is good... I just nickname the planes "College" and the other "Tuition"..Probably what I would have spent raising and putting kids through college. 

-Tom

• Like 2
  • Haha 1