Flying to the Summit from NJ

Glenn

I am planning on flying my M20F from KBLM to KECP for the Summit on Thursday September 27, returning on Sunday, if all goes as planned.  if anyone wants a ride (right seat), please PM me.

Edited by Glenn
Clarity

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Glenn,
I just got an email from Mike Elliot. I was on the wait list for the Summit VI. Looks like there’s an opportunity for me to go after all. I’d fly my F down but my medical cert is revoked for a little prostate cancer event that has been resolved and I’m presently jumping through hoops with the FAA. I expect to get it back soon. Anyway, if you want some company I can either meet you somewhere or you can zig towards KJYO. Leesburg VA. Otherwise I’ll just buy a ticket down. No worries if you’ve already made other plans.
Thanks,
Charlie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, charlesual said:

Hi Glenn,
I just got an email from Mike Elliot. I was on the wait list for the Summit VI. Looks like there’s an opportunity for me to go after all. I’d fly my F down but my medical cert is revoked for a little prostate cancer event that has been resolved and I’m presently jumping through hoops with the FAA. I expect to get it back soon. Anyway, if you want some company I can either meet you somewhere or you can zig towards KJYO. Leesburg VA. Otherwise I’ll just buy a ticket down. No worries if you’ve already made other plans.
Thanks,
Charlie

Charlie,

You may want to Private Message  Glenn.

Calling @Glenn

• 7 months later...
On 4/21/2019 at 10:42 PM, carusoam said:

Welcome aboard, Xinder....

Who is we, and do you like formation flight?

We have about four groups of formators that fly across the USofA to meet up in KOSH...

It is the smoothest way to get parking with all the Mooneys in one preferred place.

Interested?

Best regards,

-a-

On 9/19/2018 at 9:43 PM, charlesual said:

Hi Glenn,
Thanks,
Charlie

I may ride right seat let me know located 47N