Meet Our New Bravo (almost)!

alextstone

Hi All,

I am new to this forum and so I want to introduce myself and also share my excitement over becoming a proud Bravo owner!  My wife, Denise and I close the purchase tomorrow (I hope this post does not prove to be premature) and we are picking her up on Friday in San Antonio.  I already have Bob Cabe lined up for a day of familiarization training.  I also received the Foreflight Mooney checklist from @Junkman, thanks again!

I have been flying literally all of my life, first sharing the experience with my dad (still the best pilot I know) then earning my certificate in 1989.  As for Mooneys, I have owned a J model, an Ovation and an Acclaim until 2008.  I had a long period of self imposed hibernation until just three months ago.  Two very generous friends allowed me to  earn my BFR and IPC in their Ovations. Pretty cool, huh?  Anyway, I am grateful this forum exists as I have already learned a lot reading previous posts and I hope to contribute some positive content going forward.  

Alex

3.jpeg

5.jpeg

1.jpeg

• Like 12

Welcome aboard Alex and Denise!

Add some data to your avatar... a general location may be helpful...

Bob Cabe is an excellent trainer.  He helped me bring my Ovation to NJ.

You will be surprised how quickly all the muscle memory comes back after so many years away...

You may also be surprised how quickly you tire from a full day of training...

Expect the second day of training to be quite magical, after a good rest between day one and day two...  :)

Best regards,

-a-

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...