SE Tn recomendation for PPI

SNKDTR

I've been a lurker here for a long time and flying a Pa28-160 for a lot longer.I've always wanted a Mooney.

The mission is just the wife and myself with trips of 500mi or less which we have been doing in the PA28,would like to speed up a bit.

There are a couple of older Mooneys' nearby and my A&P/AI that has helped maintain my old bird and has some Mooney experience but is by no means an expert.He is willing to take a look but may not be exactly what I need.I do trust him explicitly as we have been taking care of my old bird for 20+ years, just not sure about the Mooney

I'm looking for recommendations of a shop/person to do a PPI after I look at these 2 aircraft nearby otherwise I'll expand my search and be asking some more questions

BTW I'm near KCHA

Thanks

Thanks was unaware that there was one that close.

Over the years I've done a LOT of work on my PA28 with my A&P/IA supervision and sign off so basic stuff I'm comfortable with doing,but realize a Mooney will offer other ,newer challenges.

2 hours ago, rbridges said:

There is also someone in North Carolina that several members have used

That would be Lynn of AGL aviation at KMRN (Morganton, NC). Good people, good mechanic.

Edited by Deb
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, rbridges said:

Joey Cole is in North ga.  There is also someone in North Carolina that several members have used. 

Joey Cole, Cole Aviation, is an MSC. He's in Dalton, KDNN. Great guy.

Good luck shopping!