Anyone flying to the summit from Houston?

Trippster

Is anyone flying to the summit in Panama City from the Houston area?  Would you be interested in 2 passengers going along to help with expenses?  My father and I are prospective Mooney owners and are planning on going to the summit to learn more.  We both have airline travel benefits, but would love an opportunity to travel in a Mooney to the summit.  Since the summit waiting list has 70 people on it, we can only go to the airport day on Friday.  We plan to return home on United at 5pm Friday or early Saturday, but could fly out with someone on Thursday if you'd like company.  We both weigh about 160lbs and would have a small backpack for overnight stuff. Please send me a message or reply to this if you're interested.

Thanks,

Tripp

Hi Tripp, Ill be taking a Bravo to Smithville around the 10th of Sept, and I have a client who has a new Ultra at Kism. There are a few people who will be coming to the Summit from that direction. What model mooney would you be considering? I hope to meet you and your father on Saturday. Seth has put together a great program this year!

9 hours ago, Trippster said:

Mike,

We are looking mostly at a 231, but would also consider a 201 or a 252 depending on price and overall value.  I hope to see you at the summit, but isn't it Friday, not Saturday for the airport events?  Thanks again for the info.

Tripp

yes, my bad..Airport day, open to all pilots, is Friday Sept 28th, not just those confirmed registrations for the Mooney Summit VI.