SOLD SOLD Vacuum Pump 1976 M20F $100 OBO NOW $85 SOLD SOLD

wcb

SOLD SOLD

NOW $85

I have installed twin G5's and thus eliminated the need for a vacuum system.  This system was working when removed.   As you can see the filter is basically brand new with very few hours and installed 02/2018.  Pump hoses gauge filter (in other words everything that was removed) It maybe worth rebuilding or use as is until it need rebuilding.

Carr

IMG_3413.thumb.jpg.9048b51a6064a60a910908506fef00ef.jpg

On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 4:20 PM, wcb said:

I have installed twin G5's and thus eliminated the need for a vacuum system.  This system was working when removed.   As you can see the filter is basically brand new with very few hours and installed 02/2018.  Pump hoses gauge filter (in other words everything that was removed) It maybe worth rebuilding or use as is until it need rebuilding.

Carr

IMG_3413.thumb.jpg.9048b51a6064a60a910908506fef00ef.jpg

Must be over priced.  No takers so far soooo how about $85

37 minutes ago, teejayevans said:

They only last about 500-700 hours, so you probably should list the hours it has on it.

Agree.  We are currently in for annual and will have the vacuum pump, which was placed in service in 2007, replaced.   It's been in service for 1135 hours, so maybe it's on borrowed time?

Agree.  We are currently in for annual and will have the vacuum pump, which was placed in service in 2007, replaced.   It's been in service for 1135 hours, so maybe it's on borrowed time?

I went through my logs, there was 1 time it lasted less than 100 hours, another where it lasted a 1000, but most were in the 600-800 range. I’ve been told serious IFR pilots change them out, just magneto inspections...every 500 hours.

12 minutes ago, teejayevans said:

I went through my logs, there was 1 time it lasted less than 100 hours, another where it lasted a 1000, but most were in the 600-800 range. I’ve been told serious IFR pilots change them out, just magneto inspections...every 500 hours.

We are also doing our mag inspections this annual, at about 475 hours.  I'd like to think I'm a "serious IFR pilot", but my backup for a vacuum pump failure is a Precise Flight standby vacuum system and a sTec60-2 autopilot that will maintain steady flight and coordinated decent without a vacuum source.