Long shot - looking for a CFI for a 10hr job over 2 days in San Diego

Looking for a Instrument rated CFI with:

1000+ total time,

250+ complex time,

25+ Mooney M20 time,

In San Diego Available for a round trip flight Tuesday Morning returning Wednesday morning (OR Thursday morning returning Friday morning).

I know I know - tall order on short notice....but Message me if you're interested. thanks!

Give us a hint... what are you trying to accomplish in this period of time?

See if these guys can help... at least set you in the right direction...

@donkaye and @kortopates Paul and Don are around here often...

A list of others can be found here...

http://themooneyflyer.com/cfi.html

Best regards,

-a-

• Like 1

Oh - Paul has spent 4 hours with me - I don't mean to name drop but I recommend him highly and I will be spending more time with him, but he isn't available for this trip.

My insurance requires I have 25 hrs mooney time before solo (I only have about 4hrs mooney time right now - everything else is in Cessna 172)....I happen to have a project I need to check on in Colorado and it would be a great flight, either direct or pitstop at Grand Canyon and get me about 10 of those hours.  The two guys that were offering to fly with me got called for a charter.....and I'm hoping I don't have to fly commercial now that I own my own plane!!! :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, sdflysurf said:

Looking for a Instrument rated CFI with:

1000+ total time,

250+ complex time,

25+ Mooney M20 time,

In San Diego Available for a round trip flight Tuesday Morning returning Wednesday morning (OR Thursday morning returning Friday morning).

I know I know - tall order on short notice....but Message me if you're interested. thanks!

Farris Aviation in Ridgecrest has an instructor with those quals.  760-301-4522  Instructor is Brian Cepaitis.  Not sure what his going rate is these days.

• Like 1