Headsets are not working for rear seat passengers.

MATTS875

Afternoon everybody. Need some advice.  My Bose headsets work perfect for the front pilot and Co pilot side but when I plug them in for the rear seat passengers they do not work for some reason. Not sure which way to start the troubleshooting process

13 minutes ago, MATTS875 said:

Afternoon everybody. Need some advice.  My Bose headsets work perfect for the front pilot and Co pilot side but when I plug them in for the rear seat passengers they do not work for some reason. Not sure which way to start the troubleshooting process

do you have crew mode on? I believe the Allegro had the same avionics as my eagle. Look at the pma 7000. theres gonna be a switch that says ISO, ALL, and CREW. I willing to bet a decent amount of money, you have that switch set to CREW. set it to ISO and you won't be able to hear anyone. Set it to all and you can hear everyone.

Edited by Niko182

8 minutes ago, Niko182 said:

do you have crew mode on? I believe the Allegro had the same avionics as my eagle. Look at the pma 7000. theres gonna be a switch that says ISO, ALL, and CREW. I willing to bet a decent amount of money, you have that switch set to CREW. set it to ISO and you won't be able to hear anyone. Set it to all and you can hear everyone.

I have a the gtn 345 r so it’s integrated into the gtn 750. I will check and see if it is in the all position and report back. Fingers crossed. Thanks

Just now, MATTS875 said:

I have a the gtn 345 r so it’s integrated into the gtn 750. I will check and see if it is in the all position and report back. Fingers crossed. Thanks

The GTX345R has nothing to do with where the sound is going. What Audio panel do you have. do you have an independant audio panel, or is it the one (GMA35C) thats integrated into the GTN750.

6 minutes ago, Niko182 said:

The GTX345R has nothing to do with where the sound is going. What Audio panel do you have. do you have an independant audio panel, or is it the one (GMA35C) thats integrated into the GTN750.

You are correct. I mistyped. I have the GMA35C

2 minutes ago, MATTS875 said:

You are correct. I mistyped. I have the GMA35C

I don't know exactly how to use that device, but I do know for a fact you can isolate certain headsets in and out and i'm willing to bet you just have
your passengers isolated out. hopefully it is that, as that would be the cheapest solution.
good luck

Edited by Niko182

1 hour ago, Niko182 said:

You are correct. I mistyped.  

Ok I just got back from the airport. All is good, the crew was turned off. Thanks for the help

• Like 2