great trip today.

Jim Peace

flew my 1964 C from Caldwell NJ to Spruce Creek FL today via the Grand Strand..and not one cloud was in the way in over 6 hours of flying in the summer, we did take off at 530am to help out the situation.   

Not one write up, thank you Sean at C&W for making my bird right after a total botch job by another MSC in the area.....

also another shout out for Daytona Aircraft Service for making the panel a dream come true.

Plane is at its new home in a great hangar surrounded by palm trees for the foreseeable future.  

IMG_9125.jpeg

• Like 6

13 hours ago, Mcstealth said:

Did you go Non-stop?

Stopped in Myrtle Beach at CRE.  Not the cheapest fuel but easy in and out and scenic.  Also I hate to make fuel stops to places in the middle of nowhere for cheap gas.  If you break down then what do you do?  In Mooneys we do not burn much gas,  Take the high road and stick to civilization and be able to find a mechanic and a commercial flight with ease....It not worth the 20 or 30 bucks you may save by landing in the sticks......