THANKS LASAR - OPEN FOR BUSINESS

MrRodgers

Just a quick note to say thanks to the entire team at LASAR.  The evacuations in Lakeport have been lifted and LASAR is back and open for business.  I have my 67 M20F up there with them having some modifications being completed and I want to commend Brett Stokes and Dan and the rest of the LASAR team for taking such good care of my plane during the fires.  They moved her into their hangar to protect her from smoke and ash issues and have followed up with me almost daily about the unexpected closing and evacuation of the airport as well as the eta in getting her back to Santa Monica.  I cannot thank them enough.   They also have extended their 10% off on all labor charges to the end of August so if anyone has any need of their incredible services I highly recommend you giving them a call.  They have provided 40 + years of Mooney service and from my experience they are pilot friendly and professional in every way at every level.  Thanks guys.  I really appreciate all your work.

• Like 2

Ours is in for day one on the annual today, will be some time before K1o2 is re opened and will also be some time before the TFR is lifted. All depends on how long it takes to get these fires under control. Hopefully soon. Very soon. The smoke was so thick today even the helicopters weren't flying.

• Like 1