Promotional give away

bonal

Hello Mooniacs, as I have now become officially retired and have resumed my love for painting I want to do an original painting for one of you. 

For any of you that might like to have a portrait of your pride and joy Mooney please send a reply to this thread or PM with photos of your Mooney attached. The image file should be a jpeg or PDF showing your plane in its best form it can be parked or in flight.  

My future plans are to do these on a consignment basis and will be expanding out to other forums but want to keep it to more of a hobby than a pure business..

i will allow a couple of weeks for folks to send me there photos and I will select one that I am most inspired by.

attached are a couple examples of my work. I hope to get lots of responses. 

Thank you in advance for all that participate 

Bonal

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I will email these to you separately - PM me your email please.  

It's the picture I posted a few months ago.  My daughter is in the middle leading her friends from the airport cafe to our hanger to look at her airplane.  However, can you insert my Missile as to what the kids are walking to?  Maybe crop down the picture as well as bit?  Make the -
background nicer?  PM me your email and I'll send more pictures of the Missile.

-Seth

A90722F6-5886-42DD-9F8B-997F8EA77E62.jpeg

Missile - Painted in 2003 but you wouldn't know itMissileimage.thumb.png.9933ecb04114513d8c0b6d4a7561371c.pngMissileFormation 1

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, skydvrboy said:

Man, first reply throws down the gauntlet with an amazing pic with three little kids.  It's hard to compete with kids or puppies!  But alas, it's worth the try.

918883849_ArchCroppedsmall.thumb.jpg.d7f73f31dd0b0ee33a11876f671eaa2b.jpg

That’s a great pic and good competition!!

-Seth

2 hours ago, skydvrboy said:

Man, first reply throws down the gauntlet with an amazing pic with three little kids.  It's hard to compete with kids or puppies!  But alas, it's worth the try.

918883849_ArchCroppedsmall.thumb.jpg.d7f73f31dd0b0ee33a11876f671eaa2b.jpg

Last time I flew by the Arch, approach made me promise twice that I wouldn't fly through it!

• Haha 3

Beautiful work, Bonal!

I think i’m Going to need a composite... piece of art...

Background, Eric’s desert scene...

Close background, SDB’s Arch... with Rich’s 201turbo turning to shoot through it....

Middle, A good pic of my O in flight... don’t have a pic of that...

Foreground, Seth’s safety patrol kids...

A super nice ray tracing art of everything reflecting off Bryan’s finely polished spinner! 

My O would look extra nice with a borrowed piece of clothing... a nice coat of Bob’s paint would work...

All framed up and getting squished by ILC’s boy’s finger and thumb!  

Titled “Pilot Perfect.  Or I’m Squishing You.....“

:)

Bonal, Thanks for sharing your awesome skill.

To get all that would probably be an 8’ X 24’ mural!

Who’s got a new hangar home in need of some awesome Mooney wall mural....

Best regards,

-a-

• Like 4

I just scrolled through these pics again. Dang Mooney’s are cool! 

This one is with my mechanic on the right and flight instructor on the left. Putting her in the hangar for the first time after getting her to home base.

13C720C4-45DC-4B70-A9C2-BEB82DEBA5CB.jpeg

• Like 5